Tuesday, November 07, 2006

First Blog (again)

Ok well this is like the third blog i have started I hope to keep this one going but I am not sure if I will be able to. So im not sure about what i will write about yet I am thinking just quotes and my random origianl thoughts but honestly this blog was created because i was bored and wanted something to do. Maybee i will just post my views on things I guess the only way to really find out is to read it (that is if i keep blogging). Anyways I guess thats enough about what I am going to do with this and why. So maybee somebody is wondering about my title of my blog its a quote from Tallulah Bankhead weird name for sure. I do not know anything about this man so he could be a nutcase for all I know. This quote though is pretty intresting for me I just thought thats true how many times do I change my behavoir just to fit an image of me I would like to present and yet the image I would like to present is always changing to fit everyones expectations of me of course this doesnt apply across the board but it applys in more ways then it doesnt apply I guess. Well I think this is the end of my first blog. I can see me writing alot in these blogs and writing them often because I am often bored

Steve

1 comment:

Sarah by the Sea said...

umm wow exciting blog steve!! so u could just post about the *ahem* interesting things that happen in ur life cuz u no theres so many of them :P like...me! :P j/k dont blog about me lol

well have a great night!

<3