Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Whats on the mind

Theres been times when I've been so certain
But life has a funny way how it closes
Im so confused I have no idea why
Things look so obvoius so why is it so difficult
Just have no idea what to do anymore im going crazy.....
I wait all day then I cant even carry on a conversation?
Whats with that? Its certainly not normal.
I have no idea what to say
Its frustrating I want to break something right now
Its kinda crazy that when you think you have it so together things have a way of blowing apart in your face.
Whats really intresting about this is that nothing has happened
No fights with anyone at all
No problems with anyone
And yet I cant shake this feeling
Thats whats the killer
The feeling like i should seperate from everyone that holds any meaning to me at all
If I was in phyciatry Id diagnose me with some crazy phobia
What else can i say? not much
I love people always have but I hate being in crowds make sense? not really
This is what life is i guess
If everything was certian life wouldn t the same
Kinda nice in all this crazyness to know theres a God
Rephrase that its amazing and comforting

2 comments:

Sarah by the Sea said...

i'm sorry that i'm doing this to you?

Steve said...

no ur not doing this to me